design thinking initiatives for a better urban life
Design critics: Belinda Tato and Jose Luis Vallejo, principals of Ecosistema Urbano
How can the physical environment read our digital layers to connect strangers of similar interests?
- When people connect and converse over like interests, a sharing of knowledge occurs. Further, more complex ideas can begin to emerge through these conversations that can perhaps enhance society as a whole. How can our digital layers begin to emerge in daily life so these physical connections can occur?
- Interviews: Lisa Valela, Program Coordinator Harvard Graduate Commons. Susan Keller, Assistant Director Harvard Real Estate. Nashid Nabian, GSD Urban Planning. Jifei Ou, MIT Media Lab Tangible Media Group. Miscellaneous Cafe Goer #1. Miscellaneous Cafe Goer #2.
- Videos of individuals working in public settings to begin to understand modes of focus.
- Case studies including means of: innovative workplaces, knowledge sharing, stranger connection, GPS location systems, technology embedded furniture, urban library / book share, cafe culture, etc.
- Orchestrated spontaneity to occur week of 9/24
No comments. Yours could be the first.